Process Equipments made from HASTELLOY®
For highly corrosive environments, we offer process equipments like Chemical Reactors, Chemical Storage Tanks made from HASTELLOY®
HASTELLOY® offers outstanding corrosion resistance and especially used in extremely corrosive environments like manufacturing of Chlorides, Acetic acids, Phosphoric acids.
The chemical composition of HASTELLOY® allows it be used with a wide range of chemical applications that might otherwise oxidize the metal. Haste metal also offers high-temperature strength in vacuums and atmospheric pressure
It has become preferred choice as compared to – Nickel, Chromium, and Molybdenum. Ductile HASTELLOY® possess excellent fabrication capabilities.
HASTELLOY® is a registered trademark of HAYNES INTERNATIONAL.
- We offer process equipments made out of HASTELLOY®. Most commonly used grades of are C-22 & C-276.
- Manufactured as per your specifications
- Adheres to ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon welding procedures
- Energy efficient direct drive design for the agitator , with VFD option to vary the RPM of the drive
- Agitator design to suit the reactants viscosity and density
- Save time and money with our Value added products and services like Process Automation, valves and fittings
- Manufacturing facilities approved by the renowned consultants and Third party inspection agencies
Visit manufactures website to know about HASTELLOY®